Monday, October 06, 2008

Nibbles

I spent Friday at the outplacement office in a meeting on the rest of the 10 steps.  I'll go through these in a later post.  When I checked my email later that day, I had one from the headhunter with whom I have been working.  I called him that afternoon and we discussed a position.  He set me up with an interview on October 17.  I'm not sure I 'm a good fit, but I sure could use some interviewing experience.  I also talked to a former co-worker about a company he had previously worked for.  He was very helpful and is making some connections on my behalf.  They do have  job currently posted for which I may be a fit.  

I should probalby write a post about my weekend motorcycle ride.  It was a beautiful, but cool day on Saturday as I joined two friends for a ride into NH puckerbrush.  The colors were spectacular and I travelled a number of roads I haven't been on in a while, including some of my favorites around my old home town, Goffstown.  It's a great way to spend a fall Saturday.

This week, I have several teleconferences and a bunch of research to get to.  I have to develop my marketing plan.  Should keep me pretty busy.

No comments: