Thursday, October 16, 2008

I think I'm ready

I've got my first interview tomorrow and I think I'm as ready as I can be.  I attended an interview skills workshop today at outplacement.  I've reviewed my resume to make sure I can speak to everything on it.  I've researched the company through D&B, the Internet, their website, the SEC site.  My shirt is pressed and my suit is clean.  I know how to get there.  Should be great.  If only I knew what they were looking for I might feel more confident.  It's a "discussion" as much as an interview.  They're trying to figure out what to do with an IT position.  So who konws?  I try to keep my expectations low so they can be wildly exceeded.  

Oh yeah, new business idea.  Business cards with a scratch ticket on the back.  Who wouldn't want one of those?  Who would forget you if you did that?

No comments: