Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Today's sky report

Darn. I went to irregular (less than daily) blogging because I was feeling too much pressure in trying to publish a daily sky report (see Today's Sky Report for Thursday, February 10, 2005: http://carpoolguy.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_carpoolguy_archive.html). So now I'm feeling guilty if I don't post at least once a week, which seems like it's Wednesdays. I guess I'm just not cut out for blogging. I have things to say, thoughts to share, but I don't always feel like writing them. I guess that's why I'm not a writer. Either that or I have nothing to say that others would read. Or that writing doesn't put bread on the table unless you are moderately or fabulously successful.

Hey, with the low-carb lifestyles of today, can we come up with a better phrase than "put bread on the table"?

No comments: