Saturday, March 19, 2005

Today's sky report

OK, so I'm a dope. I just did a nice report and while I was allowing pop-ups to enable the spell checker, I lost what I had typed (I didn't heed the warning). Anyhow, I was commenting on how nice the sky was in Florida. I didn't get on-line last weekend, but if I had, I would have reported a number of beautiful skies. Weather was in the low seventies - not hot, but it beat the heck out of the wet snow that fell in NH. What a nice surprise to come home to 6 inches of white cement for my snowblower to chew through.

Today was in the upper 40's. Plenty warm enough for a motorcycle ride, keeping alive my streak of at least one ride every month going back to 2002, at least. Not quite like the record of the guy at Sugarloaf who skied every open day since 1980, but not too bad. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/17/skier.streak.ap/

No comments: